Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
The Style me Happy workshop with House of Fraser
Thursday, 26 April 2012 from 18:30 to 21:00 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
3 Colours Rule has teamed up with House of Fraser Oxford Street to offer 50 lucky women an exclusive styling workshop experience on Thursday 26th April at 6.30pm.
Have you always dreamt of finding out which styles and colours look best on you? Well, the time has finally arrived. Come and meet 3 Colours Rule, the London styling company and House of Fraser, the UK and Ireland’s leading premium department store group with over 60 stores.
During this workshop we will cover the following subjects:
· Which styles & fashion trends suit your body shape?
· How to create great outfits?
· What to wear for work, for a date, for a night out?
· Discover the new clothe collections at House of Fraser
· Advice on hairstyling, accessories and beauty
· And so much more
You will get:
- A complimentary drink and chocolate on arrival!
- An exclusive showcase of the new collections available at House of Fraser
- An automatic entry to our competition to win a personal shopping session
- A FREE styling guide with illustrations to help you style yourself happy
- VIP passes for you and all your friends to our after party at Mahiki
Address: Café Zest Restaurant, 5th floor - House of Fraser, 318 Oxford Street, W1C 1HF, London, UK
Event timing: 18.30 - 21.30
Price: £18 before 23 of April - £20 After
So come with your friends, colleagues or family and spend a fabulous styling night with 3 Colours Rule & House of Fraser. This event is limited to 50 women and is expected to be very popular, so book your place today to avoid any disappointment.
Get 10% discount if you book before 23rd of April. Simply use code 10COLOURS to get 10% off the ticket price.
When & Where
3 Colours Rule
We are the most experienced London image company in the industry because we:
· Work with internationally known companies
- Style thousands of women and men
· Do things differently & provide more than the expected
· Believe each client is different so our services are bespoke
· Are passionate and work with the most positive attitude
Since 2008, we have been offering bespoke corporate services, image services and Fashion events. Some of the companies & associations we have worked with are Suzuki, Joseph design, La Senza, the NSPCC, NHS Royal Brompton hospital and many more.